How Newleaf Will Use Your Personal Information
- Keep your data safe and private.
- Not to sell your data.
- Hold your data securely in accordance with the law.
The Law Regarding Personal Information
- Legal duty.
- Legitimate interest.
- You consent to it.
Ways We May Use Your Personal Information
Personal Information We Keep
You Provide Data When You:
- Make an enquiry.
- Apply to one of our courses.Attend one of our courses or sessions.Sign up to newsletters or email updates.
- Interact with us on social media.
- Agree to take part in research.
- Provide us with services.
Sharing Your Data
- Holiday cover
Storing Your Data
Newsletters and Emails About Upcoming events
If you wish us to delete, remove or stop using your personal information we will do so on request as long as there is no legal or justifiable need for us to keep it. This is known as the ‘right to object’ or ‘right to erasure’ or the ‘right to be forgotten’.