I have never been good at describing what I do or who it’s for.
Which means it’s difficult for people to find me when they need me………
People contact me when they are struggling with something they want to change – but they just don’t know how.
So here are a few examples of issues clients have brought to me in the last 3 months:
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome – unable to walk
- Side-effects of cancer treatment
- Unable to get motivated to work for GCSEs even though I really want to get good results
- Extreme tiredness – unable to work
- Unable to make decisions
- How to deal with my teenager
I never know what will turn up, but we can usually work our way through to a solution and that feeling of relief and lightness that you may be looking for.